BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 06 Desember 2009

3 events I can remember in the past 2 months

okay, I'm back again after more than 2 months..
so many event happen during that time. but mostly I can't remember what the hell was happened. I just remember some event which is still running inside my mind until this day. And here is the list.

First of all, I still remember when my friends and I watching 2012. I was waiting all the time to see this movie because I saw it trailers and looks cool. Beside, the director is Roland Emmerich, who directed one of my favourite film, The Day After Tomorrow. That was so cool, so I watched more than 5 times. And 2012, I thought, will be better than before. But, I did it wrong. The movie was suck, just kind of full CGI show-off. And even worse because people who sit next to me act such a person who is never going to the cinema before. Poor you!! And like that wasn't enough, I didn't saw any cute guy in that movie after almost an hour. But, everything changed when I saw the Russian pilot (Sasha). He's so cute. And he's complete my check list for my dream guy!! LOL!! Too bad he was died in the movie.

Sasha. He is too cute and hot. Blue eyed and blond!!

And then, right after I came home, I search for this guy and I knew his name is Johann Urb. He is Estonian. He played on Paris Hilton movie, The Hottie and The Nottie. And he was hotter than when he played Sasha. That's because he play shirtless scene. But, when I saw him played at Strictly Sexual, I was amazed. He isn't play one shirtless scene, but many shirtless scene.







Even when he put his shirt on, he's still looks hot.







And guess what, he is 32 y.o. And he's married to a model named Erin Axtell. Oh, no, Joe, you're really broke my heart..
By the way, I heard that he have a facebook account, so I add him, and then, he ended up adding me in his another account. I was in my curiousity and asked him how come did he ended up adding me and also, I asked him, is this account really belong to him. And then, in the next day, he was send me a message to tell me that was really his account!! and he used it to someone who he's never met in person before. WOW!! I can't believe it!! Johann Urb really sent me a message!! And that makes me adoring him more than before..

This is his profile picture for his facebook. Just search and add him! Prove that the account really belong to him. :D

And we're going to the second event I can remember.
It was Idul Adha Holiday and my friends and I get 3 days off. So we decided going to Puncak. We're used two car, my friend's car and mine. On the first day, we're going to Puncak Pas, the highest area on Puncak. We're taking picture and then we're going to Kota Bunga taking a picture again and we're moved to Seruni Hotel before we're back to villa.




At villa, we're sleeping, playing billiard, playing UNO Stacko, swimming, etc. Next day, we're going to cimory but we're got so many traffic jam. Dammit!! Then, finally we're arrived at cimory, but there was really full of people, so their service is not good at all. And too bad, the other driver (my friend, I mean..) and I got sick. She got nausea and vomiting so many times. And I got vertigo again. Damn!! So, after we're taking our lunch, we're going back to Jakarta instead of going to Bogor.
And finally, before we're going back to home, we're stopped in the new cafe at tomang, but unfortunately, the service was really poor. And when we're asking for bill, they didn't give us. So, we're decided to leave without paying, and yes, the waitress called us. So we can blame on her. Ha-ha!! And because we're really disappointed for their service, one of my friend complaint to the manager about how bad the service is. And finally, we're going home. So tired until we're can't discuss about our trip and we're going to sleep as soon as possible.
It was tiring, but it's fun. And I can't wait until our next trip again!!


And the last event, was happened yesterday. No, I mean, Today at 2 a.m.
First, congratulation to me, today is my birthday. I've got many wishes from my friends, and yeah, the one who I really want to dump him away from my life. Yes, he is my ex. My stupid ex. Suddenly he called me in the middle of the night just to say happy birthday. Hello... He didn't do that when I was his girlfriend, okay. And he didn't do that last year when he's still live in the same city with me. And he said, unfortunately I was in my hometown, so I can't bring you a present. WTF???!! last year, when he's still here, he don't bring me a present. Just that? Nah! He forgot my birthday! What an asshole!! Bah! Like I care! But unfortunately, my friends keep tease me and make me remember him again and again. What a friend!! Great!!
But, too good, I'm not falling to his trap again. I don't ever care whether when he don't call me or he forgot my birthday. Ha-ha!! Now, who's the winner, crap??? ME!!! it's ME!! Not You!!! Ha-ha!!


Okay then, that was something I can remember for the past 2 months. Now I'm going to bed and prepare to final exam tomorrow. Bye!!

0 komentar: