BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 08 September 2009

bete tingkat tinggi

beberapa hari yg lalu berasa bete 3/4 mati gara2 mantan gw itu.. jdlah terpikir utk bikin puisi yg ga mellow2 kek biasa.. tp maap ye kalo banyak kata2 yg tak senonoh.. soalnya bete tingkat tinggi sih..

Fuc**ng As**ole

hey, as**ole!
don't mess with me!
don't u ever thinking u can play with me!
don't u ever brave lying to me!

coz I'm gonna bring u down
I'm gonna kick ur a*s
and absolutely I don't ever feel that I do the wrong way

I know ur fu**ing bullsh*t!
I know ur fu**ing tricks!
and of course I know ur fu**ing alibi!

and from this moment on
I'm gonna thinking a best way to make u sorry
but I won't give u an apologize
and cut my neck
if I ever fall for u again!

I don't wanna be friend with u anymore
I don't care if I lose 1 friend as long as it's u!
and I won't thinking of u again!

u really really waste my time
u really really waste my intelligence
and whatever u did, was a lie for me
was a bullsh*t for me

I did it wrong coz I ever trust u
I did it wrong coz I ever thinking of u
I did it wrong coz I ever miss u
and absolutely I did it wrong coz I ever love u

now, this is the end
the real ending
how I waste my 1,5 years thinking of u
it doesn't matter
better now than never

and this is just for u, my stupid ex!
u waste my love
and believe me,
someday, u'll gonna eat ur sh*t
and crawling back to me again
at that time, u'll gonna feel what I feel

but for now,
just go to the hell, fu**ing as**ole!!

0 komentar: