BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Rabu, 30 September 2009

cry for you

Lost and by myself all alone
Life can be so cold since you've gone
Haven't seen you for so long
I feel so wrong

I ran away from those lies that I had told
There was no reason why I was such a fool
And finally I've lost your loving heart and soul

And here it is
begging you come home
Missing you
wanting you come home

I miss you like crazy
Come back and stay
I'm never gonna give you up
My heart will break you'll see

I cry for you
I cry for you

And I cry for you
feeling lost and lonely now
I cry for you
you're still the one and only for me
Miss you so
I cry for you
Cry for you




umh.. betewe, semoga ini jadi yg terakhir gw lebay2 ga jelas gara2 mantan gw.. shit lar..

0 komentar: